Thank you all for the information for my Mia kitty.
I have a few more questions for Amani concerning Zander's Protocol:
doxycycline - Should a calculated dose be used based on weight of animal for
this or is the dose that you give apply to all cats. Mia is a small girl -
weighs 7 lbs. Also, how long should she be taking the meds. Is it the normal
7-10 days to 2 weeks antibiotic regimen or longer?Prednisolone - I assume this
is the normal protocol for this drug - a loading dose with tapering
doses.winstrol - looks like this is taken until the hematocrit reaches near
normal range. Then, should this be continued to maintain a normal level forever?
Thank you all again. I am grateful for your intelligent feedback and experience
on this subject. I am at a loss since I have never had a FeLV cat in the many
decades I've had the privilege of sharing my life with my cat companions.