Thank you for clarifying for me so quickly ! ! !
My new fur-baby, now called Figaro (husband named because this stray was
"singing" outside on COLD morning Dec 22nd), is not sick with anything r/t
being FeLV+ presently.
What I understand is this regimen is for cats in hemodynamic crisis?
Do you advise any action now, to suppress the leukemia virus?
Jen