Are you suggesting giving the vaccine to a cat (in my case 1.5) that has tested
positive but no outward signs of the virus ?  I too haven't spayed her as my
vet suggests that every cat she has spayed/neutered that was positive died
within a week. I made the decision based on that to not spay so as not risk
that. The vet has also recommended no vaccines as they are live virus and
because of the positive testing recommended not providing any of those.

Marlene

Sent from my iPhone