Hi Molly

I am crossing my fingers for you. I am glad your vet was on board. We are all
praying for your little girl.

Amani

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Molly
Mou
Sent: March-02-17 8:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Follow-up

Amani,

Sorry to have you repeat your post, but that was very helpful.

Good news! I took Mia to Vet's and my vet was totally on board with Zander's
Protocol. I gave her a printout of some of the info you sent. She even said she
had no problem with the Winstrol. I'm just waiting for the pharmacy to compound
it. We did a CBC - her reticulocytes are very low and the hematocrit is 15-16%.
I'm hoping this helps her and we can have a few more years. We been together
since she was 4 days old.

Here goes.

Thanks everyone for all our support.