From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Jennifer Olson
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Good news!

Figaro's bloodwork shows he is "healthy" ! ! ! No sign of ear mites so
treatment now is to clean & use ointment for otitis externa. Did NOT do skin
scraping for d. gatoi, fur & skin are MUCH improved. And Vet's going to let us
have the "Barn cat" discount on his neuter!

Bad news, Vet "looked into" the meds of Z's protocol & efficacy for FeLV, and
isn't on board...

So, until Figaro is actively ill from FeLV, we'll continue to vet @ this clinic.

IFA results are pending.

Thanks for your prayers & support all ! ! !

Jen