Bob,
I am so sorry to hear that your other kitty is going downhill - we do the best we can with what we have available, but so often we wish we could have done more for our fur babies.  And we feel guilty for not having done enough to keep them healthy.  If only Love were enough...
Kat (Mew Jersey)

Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 at 6:22 PM
From: "ROBERT CHAPEL" <bcha...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bad News..
Hello All:
I'm going to make this somewhat brief as I've had my last two messages NOT post..nor had I received any group messages until about 5 minutes ago..
My remaining cat ( Magellin..  nee   Jelly )  who is my little love...  much like Amani's Zander.  Stopped eating
a week and one half ago...  Hospitalized for two days and vet said very bad URI and possible lungworm

Bob
_______________________________________________ Felvtalk mailing list Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/listinfo/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org