Sheri,

My heart is breaking for you & little Mo - You've done the best you could with what you knew at the time - and all of it with great Love & compassion for Mo.  Each one of our furry babies teaches us so much & loves us no matter what.  And they take a piece of out hearts & all of our love with them when it is their time to transition, so none of this is ever in vain.  Holding you in my thoughts & prayers.

Kat (Mew Jersey)

Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:26 AM
From: "Sheri Burbridge" <sheri7...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Letting go of Mo
Mo's appetite hasn't improved and this morning I found him in my daughter's room laying in a puddle of his own urine. I gave him his buprenorphine but I am done forcing meds on this angel beyond comfort care.

We were going to see the vet today for bloodwork, but I don't really see the point now. Perhaps if we had tried these meds when he first started slipping it would have helped him. At least I am armed with this knowledge for Violet.

My heart is breaking. This is all so unfair.