Sheri my heart hurts for you. Mo and you are in my thoughts and I offer prayers
of comfort. Thank you so much for all the care and love given to Mo.
Sandy W

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sheri Burbridge" <sheri7...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:26:59 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Letting go of Mo

Mo's appetite hasn't improved and this morning I found him in my daughter's
room laying in a puddle of his own urine. I gave him his buprenorphine but I am
done forcing meds on this angel beyond comfort care.

We were going to see the vet today for bloodwork, but I don't really see the
point now. Perhaps if we had tried these meds when he first started slipping it
would have helped him. At least I am armed with this knowledge for Violet.

My heart is breaking. This is all so unfair.