Sheri
There is no better ending for our little friends than to die in the arms of
those who loved them....... and no better ending for us as well.
Mo deserves to not have his end be a repetition of his beginnings...I realize
that I am not the most objective fellow in the world at the moment but ,having
had my little yogi die with me holding him ... passing quietly and peacefully
was a comfort for me. No quess workhether it was the right time. No yanking him
from his home, to be put in a carrier and exposed to a stressful car ride..
placed on a metal table to meet his end in a strange place. Whenever possible
this IS the way to go