I have done this too, but I'm really hoping Mo can pass at home. His whole
life was meds and surgeries and needles and clinics and shelters, I don't
want his last moments to be the same.

He left my bed in the night and had an accident on the floor. I have laid
potty pads on his spot and put him there after. He's resting comfortably
for now.

I have to work this morning. It is killing me to leave him alone. I will at
least be out by lunchtime to spend the rest of the day with him. It's so
difficult to smile and focus on my patients when all I want is to be home
for him.

I have another round of Buprenorphine waiting at the vet. My only goal is
to make him comfortable until he goes.

I appreciate all of you. These emails have been so comforting and kind,
they mean so much to me right now, thank you.

Sheri