From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sheri
Burbridge
Sent: April-14-17 8:37 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Goodbye to sweet Mo

We had to take Mo in and have him put to sleep tonight. I've never been more
sure of a decision in my life. We spent every good moment he had left with him
over this week but he was obviously suffering and confused and he was ready.

My heart is broken, I'll miss him so very much. He had a heart of gold and more
love in his little body than the oceans could hold. I'm so thankful he got to
be with us even for a short time.

Thank you for the support and information. I really hope Violet never goes
through this but at least I'm more educated about it now.

Nothing can take fill the void Mo has left in our hearts and home. He was truly
one of a kind.

Sheri