Happy to hear Violet is doing well - happy tails!
Hope everyone has a safe weekend!
Sandy W

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ardy Robertson" <ar...@centurytel.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:08:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Checking in...

Best of luck with little Violet!!

Ardy

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sheri
Burbridge
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:27 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Checking in...

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? We've been very busy
here with the end of the school year, holidays, graduations, etc.

My Violet is doing well, she seems happy and healthy although I'm struggling to
find a healthy food that she likes. She loved the honest kitchen food when I
first bought it but now isn't very excited to eat it. I'm going to check out
other options at a local pet health food store this week to see if I can find
something she likes.

I got a tattoo for Mo about a week ago. I felt like it was the closure I was
looking for and the artist even let me put his ashes into the ink. I know he is
always with me now but I'm still very emotional about the whole ordeal. It's
been two months but still feels so raw.

I hope all of you and all your fur babies are doing well, I just wanted to pop
on and say "hey". I'm so glad to be heading towards summer and back in my
garden again. It keeps my mind busy and is so cathartic. We planted catnip for
Violet, she absolutely loves it! It's so funny to watch her bliss out when she
eats a leaf or two 

Best wishes,

Sheri