I'm sorry to hear about Martin... I don't know that I've heard about him before on this forum but having him die in under year suggests to me that he was FeLV...  I'm beginning to have a rather visceral reaction comparable to those I have upon hearing of people who abuse animals whenever I hear the name of that disease... It's become my decided enemy....Robbing both quality of AND life from these wonderful little creatures so early on...... BTW... a small request.  Perhaps people could identify themselves if they are not regular contributors to the list if their email identity does not include their name....  It's seems a little odd to me to address a note to rosebudcocopuff :)   Thank you RBCCpuff for providing a loving home for this fellow...  a large chunk of luck in an otherwise unlucky life..

Bob