From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Ardy
Robertson
Sent: May-29-17 12:41 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] People who don't care about animals...

I have read a lot on the subject of sociopaths and criminals, and most of them
started being cruel to animals as young children.

It's also amazing to me that there seems to be no middle ground for cats -
people either love them or hate them, and I don't understand why. I personally
brought home all kinds of strays as a child and my parents either let me keep
them, or they found good homes for them. I had dolls but preferred to dress up
my cats and push them around in doll-buggies. They didn't seem to mind a bit! I
think it is important for parents to allow their kids to have pets and care for
them, to cultivate a caring for animal life.