We just got back from the vet and Annie is not in good shape.  She stopped
eating this am.  I did get some broth from Mackeral down her, but no soloids.
The vet has ordered Doxy formulated so it will be liquid.  She will get it 2
times daily.  I have told her about Winstrol and she read up on it and is
willing to get it for us is needed.  She had to try 3 times for blood.  It came
out so slowely and started clotting too fast to to the tests.  She is also
dehydrated so gave sub q fluids and gave me more to bring home.  She also had
to give her some oxygen for 5 minutes, her brain was not getting enough.  After
5 min, she bounced back.  Dr. Said she was stressed by the exam.
Bloodwork:  RBC  - LOW 4.78
                   HCT - LOW  23.7
                   HGB - LOW  8.4
                   RETC HIGH  62.7
                   WBC LOW  4.54
                   NEU LOW  2.41

                  BUN HIGH  59
                  ALKP  LOW  10
                  TBIL  HIGH  1.5
EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN NORMAL RANGE.
sHE ALSO SAID ONE KIDNY SEEMS ENLARGED AND SLIGHTLY FIRM AND SHE CRIED WHEN SHE
APPLIED PRESSURE TO THAT AREA.
sHE HAS ALSO LOST WEIGHT, DOWN FROM 6.6 LAST VISIT.  wE HAD STARTED HER ON
KITTNE FOOD TO BRING HER WEIGHT UP AND SHE HAD BEEN EATING UNTIL THIS AM.  i
JUST RECEIVED A SHIPMENT OF BLUE BUFFALO CANNED FOOD AND I PLAN TO START HER ON
THAT MIXED WITH WARM WATER.  AT LEAST SHE GETS SOME NOURISHMENT FROM THE
LIQUID.  i ALSO HAVE A TANK OF OXYGEN LEFT FROM MY FATHER THAT i CAN GIVE HER
SOME IS SHE NEEDS IT.

aNY SUGGESTIONS?  SHE WILL GO ALONG WITH ANY RECOMMENDATIONS.  sO NICE TO HAVE
A VET LIKE THAT.