Anything that avoids putting things into their mouths is good by me.  Even
Annie as sick as she was, she fought like a full grown tiger.  It was hard to
hold her and administer the meds at the same time and I did not know anyone who
was willing to help me.  Plus, she was is such a state by the time we finished
that I felt guilty for doing this to her.