From: "Pam Doore" <thyme2s...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:17:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Life Gold and Nu-Pet Feline Antioxidant

Hi Marilyn, I have been using lysine gel to help my Mozart who has herpes virus
on top of the FeLu.
There was a powdered supplement that a FeLu rescue outside of Boston gives to
all of their cats to help build up immune system. I don't remember what the
name of that was. It was originally given to humans with HIV.

What kind of infection is Destiny fighting?

Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ
beneath me, Christ above me. — St. Patrick

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Marilyn Knapp Litt < mari...@marilynlitt.com >