thanks for the clarification

----- Original Message -----

From: "Marilyn Knapp Litt" <mari...@marilynlitt.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:19:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Life Gold and Nu-Pet Feline Antioxidant

This is what our vet told us last week. When we found out our Destiny had FeLV,
we took our four other cats in. They were all fine except one, Blossom. She is
16 and basically has one kidney, but seemed to be fine with the meds and diet.
She is FIV! So not a good month for our cats. I am using lycine in all their
water dishes.

Marilyn
Destiny FeLV and sinus infection