Amy....
I'm not able to link to the article simply because it was not something I held on to...  At the time I had two FeLV+ young cats and I did NOT want to hear that one of the few things that I COULD do for them was useless....  I mentioned it to a couple of vets who were rather insistent that it IS useful....  Yes/No Maybe so  : )  I chose to believe and did not make a point of keeping the article for reference...  and Amani ( if you happen to read this)  I am getting hopeful about all of the uses of cannabinol ( though I AM suspect when something is said to be useful for everything from Cancer to Transmission Trouble in Oldsmobiles)...  With all the Hoopla there must be a pony in there somewhere..