From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Pam
Doore
Sent: June-21-17 8:00 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Lysine

I get mine from chewy.com<http://chewy.com>. I needs to be made for cats or it
is bitter. Two of mine get the gel mixed in with flld 2x a day. The othet gets
the treats, all from Chewy :-).
On Jun 21, 2017 5:26 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net<mailto:dlg...@windstream.net>>
wrote:
Okay, I am convinced.  Next question is where do you get the safe stuff.  There
are many sources out there and I don't want to buy from a shady seller.

---- Amani Oakley <aoak...@oakleylegal.com<mailto:aoak...@oakleylegal.com>>