Topic was l-lysine FYI 🤓

I shop Amazon, Petflow, and many other online pet supply stores and chewy.com
has consistently been the best value and customer service. If you choose their
autoship you can save more $$on selected products.
They didn't pay me for this-I just want others to know so they'll have more $$
to continue caring for their companions.
I currently care for 15 cats-mostly feral-born. One was diagnosed w/85% chance
of FeLV, but if he was infected I believe he was Devinely healed in answer to
my prayers for him.
So, with the cost of caring for these precious creatures I'm always looking for
the best cost-saving products. :)
Gloria
-g 🇺🇸
Sent from my iPhone