I have never had anyone tell me my cats needed cholesterol tested.
i was beginning to wonder if the list was still there, had not heard anything.

---- Amani Oakley <aoak...@oakleylegal.com> wrote:
> It if were me, I would ignore the cholesterol. It is nonsensical in cats (and
> being called into question in humans too).
>
> Amani

 ave suspended only because the poor boy screams bloody murder every time I
have to give him something..... with a tumor invading his oral cavity I want to
keep anything PO to a minimum....