From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy
Glunt
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 11:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Kitten tossed out of car

Makes me sick! Just about a month ago I picked up a kitten off the side of the
road that had been tossed out of a car. He's recovered well and is napping next
to me on the couch. Fortunately none of his injuries were internal or very
serious, but it just makes you rage inside. Who'd do something like that? :(
hope the little grey kitten makes a full recovery.

Amy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2017, at 11:16 PM, Amani Oakley <aoak...@oakleylegal.com