From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Margo
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 5:49 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Unspeakable evil

Ardy, just a warning. These often use VERY graphic pictures to encourage
donations/signatures. If you have a really strong stomach and tolerance for
evil, you'll be okay, but I've seen too much in real life. I have unfollowed
the ones who send  them to me on FB, including one of my favorite people in the
world. I just don't need to start my day that way :(

Margo