This little guy is indeed lucky!!..  It's troubling that there can be such an extreme variation in Human behavior when it comes to cruelty and violence without cause...  On the plus side, for every reprobate there are kind souls like yourselves and those who are looking after Lucky ( or offering to help) who put my heart more at ease with the assurance that there are still good people in the world who DO care about the fate of those who can't help themselves... But... MAN..would I love to see the people who  who tossed this cat out of the car get THEIR just Desserts..