Karma - somewhere - sometime - the unhuman will be "rewarded"

----- Original Message -----

From: "ROBERT CHAPEL" <bcha...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 12:47:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Lucky

This little guy is indeed lucky!!.. It's troubling that there can be
such an extreme variation in Human behavior
when it comes to cruelty and violence without cause... On the plus
side, for every reprobate there are kind souls like yourselves and those
who are looking after Lucky ( or offering to help) who put my heart more
at ease with the assurance that there are still good people in the world
who DO care about the fate of those who can't help themselves... But...
MAN..would I love to see the people who who tossed this cat out of the
car get THEIR just Desserts..