Greetings.

I and many friends in Iowa City, Iowa have spoken with an animal
communicator who we've really enjoyed and learned from. Just call to
leave her a message and she'll call you back, get an idea of what you
need, and schedule a time to actually "do" the communicating. It
costs about $50 for 30 minutes and it's amazing how much you can get
done in that amount of time. Here's her information:

Gail De Sciose, 1623 Third Avenue, Apt. 5K West, New York, NY 10128
(212) 831-4666.
Consultations by phone, photo/letter, in person. Health, behavior,
death/dying, contact with
beings in Spirit. Bach Flowers, Reiki. M.A. in Education/Counseling.

Chow, Janet
--
Janet Ashman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Iowa City, IA

Very closely supervised by:  =^..^= Rose, Lily, Basil, Lucifer, Izzy,
Lorenzo, Forrest, Freddie, Bentley, and a number of simply charming
fostercats awaiting permanent homes  =^..^=

We are FUR (feline underground railroad) Station #126, and quite
active in both the Johnson County Humane Society
<http://www.jccniowa.org/~jchspets>, and the Iowa Federation of
Humane Societies <http://www.ifhs.storycity.net>.