Belay this!  My bad, I see that I hadn't updated gv package afterwards.  All is
well now. My apologies.

________________________________
From: Mike Wilkes <mike.wil...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 7:07 AM
To: Fink
Subject: [Fink-beginners] problem with gv

I thought everything was good after installing xfig and octave the other day,
but I just tried to look at a .ps file with gv and get the following errors now:

MacBook-Pro:FLUIDS Mike$ gv notes.ps

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   EnterWindow

Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>: highlight() '

Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   EnterWindow

Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>:highlight()'

Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:   Any

Warning: ... found while parsing 'Any<BtnDown>:set()PopupMenu()'

Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors

Error: attempt to add non-widget child "fileButton" to parent "control" which
supports only widgets

MacBook-Pro:FLUIDS Mike$

Is there a configuration file that needs to be changed since updating to
XQuartz 2.7.11, or am I missing a library?  Thanks.