On Nov 19, 2003, at 8:00 PM, Alexander Strange wrote:

On Nov 19, 2003, at 6:06 PM, James Gibbs wrote:

gcc -dynamiclib -undefined dynamic_lookup -o .libs/libSDL_mixer-1.2.0.2.3.dylib load_aiff.lo load_voc.lo load_ogg.lo mixer.lo music.lo music_cmd.lo music_ogg.lo wavestream.lo effect_position.lo effect_stereoreverse.lo effects_internal.lo -all_load mikmod/.libs/libmikmod.al timidity/.libs/libtimidity.al native_midi/.libs/libnativemidi.al -L/sw/lib -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lSDL -lc -install_name /sw/lib/libSDL_mixer-1.2.0.dylib -compatibility_version 3 -current_version 3.3
ld: warning -dylib_install_name /sw/lib/libSDL_mixer-1.2.0.dylib not found in segment address table LD_SEG_ADDR_TABLE /sw/var/lib/fink//usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
prebound/seg_addr_table
ld: warning prebinding disabled because dependent library: /sw/lib/libvorbisfile.3.dylib is not prebound
ld: native_midi/.libs/libnativemidi.al(native_midi_mac.lo) illegal reference to symbol: _CloseComponent defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/ Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
ld: native_midi/.libs/libnativemidi.al(native_midi_mac.lo) illegal reference to symbol: _NAStuffToneDescription defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime

That error means the link command should have '-framework QuickTime'

I swear I did that before and it didn't help, but I did it now and it works. Thanks. :-)