Jack,

2016/06/13 5:52、Jack Howarth <howarth.at.f...@gmail.com> のメール:

> Baba,
>      It appears that during your recent rmod updates to support R 3.3 that
> you neglected to commit the new dependencies on some of the package updates.
> For example,
>
> WARNING: While resolving dependency "cran-magrittr-r33" for package
> "cran-stringr-r33-1.0.0-1", package "cran-magrittr-r33" was not found.
> Can't resolve dependency "cran-magrittr-r33" for package
> "cran-stringr-r33-1.0.0-1" (no matching packages/versions found)
>
> I believe 'fink selfupdate' for the cvs mode should tell you which files
> present in your local libs/rmods subdirectory haven't been committed to the
> tree yet.
>         Jack

Thank you for letting me know.  I am now having problems with:

bioconductor-preprocessorcore-r.info
bioconductor-protgenerics-r.info
cran-ggally-r.info
cran-magrittr-r.info
cran-nloptr-r.info  (downloads another source during installation)
cran-stringi-r.info

I will fix them today.

--
BABA Yoshihiko