> On Nov 3, 2016, at 09:10, Erhun Kundakcioglu <erh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm having the following message when I try "fink install xfig" or "sudo fink
> install xfig". I will appreciate any help regarding this.

<snip>

> List archive:
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.os.macosx.fink.user
> Subscription management:

1) Don’t use image screenshots on this list.  Fink is a command-line tool, so
copy and paste TEXT from the terminal.  This isn’t an iPhone app list.

2)  You removed all of the useful info in any case.  All of the information
that you gave us is that fink-package precedence fails, which could be for
various reasons.  Try PASTING TEXT from earlier in your build.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison