Thank you, Alexander. I installed libxt and xfig started to work.

However, xfig behaves strange. When I try to edit an object, I can change
values only by pressing "up" and "down" triangles next to the value to
increment or decrement it. But if I try to edit text field --- no. What I did,
I opened xfig file in a text editor and edited the entry there.

Is it interaction with Xquartz which I recently updated?

Roman

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:20 PM, Alexander Hansen
<alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2016, at 13:58, Roman Fleysher <rfleys...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Fink'ers,
>
> After performing
>
> fink update-all
>
> xfig disappeared. I try to install it using
>
> fink install xfig
>
> and get error (towards the end):
>
> Looking for incorrect headers in 123 dependency files...
> Determining fink providers of 57 headers...
> 1 - 57
> Found use of headers from 6 fink packages:
> fontconfig2-dev
> freetype219
> libjpeg9
> libpng16
> libxaw3dxft
> xft2-dev
> Scanning binaries for incorrect dyld linking...
> ./src/xfig uses /opt/X11/lib/libXt.6.dylib
> Please fix build process to get consistent use of fink's libraries.
> ### execution of fink-package-precedence failed, exit code 255
> ### execution of /tmp/fink.Mhxf4 failed, exit code 255
> Removing runtime build-lock...
> Removing build-lock package...
> /sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-xfig-3.2.6-1
> (Reading database ... 181295 files and directories currently installed.)
> Removing fink-buildlock-xfig-3.2.6-1 ...
> Failed: phase compiling: xfig-3.2.6-1 failed
>
> Before reporting any errors, please run "fink selfupdate" and try again.
>
> If you continue to have issues, please check to see if the FAQ on Fink's
> website solves the problem.  If not, ask on one (not both, please) of
> these mailing lists:
>
> The Fink Users List <fink-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> The Fink Beginners List <fink-beginn...@lists.sourceforge.net>.
>
> Please try to include the complete error message in your report.  This
> generally consists of a compiler line starting with e.g. "gcc" or "g++"
> followed by the actual error output from the compiler.
>
> Also include the following system information:
> Package manager version: 0.41.0
> Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Mon Nov  7 16:23:50 2016, 10.10, x86_64
> Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto
> Xcode.app: 7.1.1
> Xcode command-line tools: 7.2.0.0.1.1447826929
> Max. Fink build jobs:  1
>

> Thank you,
>
> Roman

install libxt.  It’s currently a requirement, but we may well change that soon.
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison