The updated gcc5-shlib are already installed:

        avr-gcc 4.9.2-1 GNU GCC for ATMEL AVR micro controllers
        broken-gcc      3.3-1   [virtual package representing a broken gcc
compiler]
        gcc4.2  4.2-0   [virtual package representing the gcc 4.2 compiler]
        gcc5    5.4.0-3 GNU Compiler Collection Version 5
 i      gcc5-compiler   5.4.0-3 Compiler Binaries for gcc5
 i      gcc5-shlibs     5.4.0-3 Shared libraries for gcc5
 i      gcc6    6.3.0-1 GNU Compiler Collection Version 6
 i      gcc6-compiler   6.3.0-1 Compiler Binaries for gcc6
 i      gcc6-shlibs     6.3.0-1 Shared libraries for gcc6
        liboctave364-gcc5               [virtual package]
        liboctave364-gcc5-dev           [virtual package]
        liboctave382-gcc5               [virtual package]
        liboctave382-gcc5-dev           [virtual package]
 i      llvm-gcc42      2336.11-38      Apple gcc compiler frontend for llvm
 i      llvm-gcc42-shlibs       2336.11-38      Shared libraries for llvm-gcc42
        m681x-gcc       3.3.6-3 For Motorola 68hc11/12 micro controllers
        msp430-gcc      4.6.3-20120406-2        GNU GCC for for Texas
Instruments MSP430 MCU

also the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set

giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test>
giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test>
giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test> echo
$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test>

I solved the problem by removing the package pdftk, and I installed it again
with

 fink  --no-use-binary-dist install pdftk

Thanks

        Giuliano

> On 24 Mar 2017, at 23:13, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Mar 24, 2017, at 14:11, Giuliano Franchetti <g.franche...@gsi.de> wrote:
>>
>> H to all,
>>
>> I am running pdftk to split a pdf file, and an error appears.
>> The is what I see in the screen.
>>
>> giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test>
>> giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test> pdftk aa.pdf
>> burst output ppp_page_1%04d.pdf
>> libgcj failure: gcj linkage error.
>> Incorrect library ABI version detected.  Aborting.
>>
>> Abort trap: 6
>> giuliano@visitor-18867203.dyndns:/Users/giuliano/Desktop/test>
>>

>> Do anybody has a suggestion on how to correct the problem?
>>
>> Thank you in advance
>>
>>      Giuliano
>>

> If you installed pdftk from the binary distribution, make sure that your
> gcc5-shlibs has also been updated.  If you have an older version of
> gcc5-shlibs than pdftk was built with, that could account for this error.
>
> Also, if you’re overriding the linker path (e.g. via DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH), it
> might be finding a different libgcj.
> --
> Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
> Fink User Liaison

_

Giuliano Franchetti
operation / accelerator physics

Office:         C27 3.018
phone:       +49 6159 71 1535
fax:             +49 6159 71 3099
e-mail:        g.franche...@gsi.de
http://web-docs.gsi.de/~giuliano

GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstraße 1, 64291 Darmstadt, Germany, www.gsi.de

Commercial Register / Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528
Managing Directors / Geschäftsführung:
Professor Dr. Paolo Giubellino, Ursula Weyrich, Jörg Blaurock
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des GSI-Aufsichtsrats:
State Secretary / Staatssekretär Dr. Georg Schütte