> Very strange. My test with UDR was with embedded.
>
> Even more strange because external procedures and remote/embedded layer
> has nothing related.

I tried padding the CHAR with different character than 32 (space) - to
see whether it changes on plugin part as well -, but that didn't work.
It wasn't even passed to the plugin and ended somewhere sooner.

What can I do to test it further? The value itself is created in .NET
provider the same way for server and for embedded. So either I'm
marshaling (that's where it differs from network obviously) it wrong
into embedded or there's a bug.

I can create some sample for you, if you want. Then you can drop in your
own fbclient.dll and attach debugger or something like that.

--
Mgr. Jiří Činčura
https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/