Yes  I already downloaded it time ago.. .but how to install it?
I have to copy all the files into smartphone?
and how can I run it?
and how I can run "as a service"?

Fabio Codebue

P-SOFT di Codebue Fabio

Via Nuova n. 9 - 24060 Tavernola B.sca (BG)

P.I. 03624950162

C.F. CDBFBA72A11C618T

Mobile: +39.348.3515786

Fax: +39.030.5100306