17.07.2017 10:48, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

I just came across this commit by Adriano:

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/commit/c2584cf84be78f4aa157f003445dd17c8bc52c3f

It removes a number of double-whitespaces in the CHANGELOG.md and README.md. Double whitespace at the end of a line has meaning in markdown: it introduces an explicit linebreak, otherwise the linebreak is just non-linebreak whitespace when rendered.

In my opinion this commit breaks the formatting and should be reverted.

Agreed. I will let Adriano to revert this himself.