Van: "Helen Borrie" <hele...@iinet.net.au>
Aan: <firebird-docs@lists.sourceforge.net>
Onderwerp: [Firebird-docs] Firebird 3 QSG source
Datum: do, jul. 23, 2015 05:11

At 09:52 a.m. 23/07/2015, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Could someone please email me the file qsg3.xml (or quickstartguide-3.xml,
>or whatever) which lives in the manual/src/docs/firebirddocs directory of
>our CVS module?
>
>I'm on a slow and very unreliable link here and I've been struggling for
>hours to wrest this file from the *&@$#@!! SourceForge servers, to no
>avail. The Web interface seems disappeared and they've set out a trail of
>false pointers in their online documentation. The CVS server just times
>out or hangs up on me.
>
>If someone could pick up this file from the repos (it's fairly recent) and
>get it to me so I can work on it, I'd be most grateful.

In case anyone missed it, SF has been down for about a week, with little bits
coming back up in fits and starts.  I see CVS is still down.  The mail lists
(that are administered by me and some ghosts) finally came up a few hours ago
so maybe it won't be too much longer till cvs and svn come up.

Paul, sorry, my last update was in April so there's no sign of any qsg stuff
for Fb 3.

Oh, and a bit of happy news.  The first half of the all-singing, all-dancing
Language Reference is translated, edited and converted to Docbook.  I should
receive the rest of the raw translation next week or so.

Helen