On 01/05/16 00:12, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:
> I will look into the TOC issue this week. IIRC (it's been a while since
> I did any extensive work on the transformation stylesheets) TOCs are
> relatively easy to add and configure.

Paul ... I still have my own local copy of the fbwiki which provided an
on-line editable view of the language reference. One of the main reasons
*I* use that is simply the easy at which the wiki search tools allow
finding relevant pages, and the backlink structure allows stepping back
through the document tree out of order.

Not really pushing any point, but I get pigged off with the PHP searches
now passing the buck to google to provide results and the mess that
brings. A search mechanism using firebird built into the website offers
a lot of possibilities including much better handing of translated pages ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL