Hi Helen,

>> PDF is very different and already has the navigation pane, so local
>> ToCs are probably less useful there. However, we can do it if we want.
>> I've added a PDF with chapter ToCs to the above page as an example.
>
> Actually, the PDF bookmarks do the job efficiently, without resorting
> to sub-TOCs - "not broke, don't fix" would be a good strategy,
> methinks.

I agree, although I must say that chapter ToCs - not section ToCs -
in the LangRef may be useful. But we can always see about that later.

So for now, let's take the most conservative approach and apply this
change to the multi-page HTML build of the refdocs set only (i.e.
LangRef and LangRefUpds) and leave everything else untouched.

Cheers,
Paul