Hi all,

I was able to connect in VS2015 and create some classes to represent a
few tables(from an existing database) by using the "ADO.Net Entity
Model" template, by using the "Code First from Database".

But, something happened(and I don't know what) that now I can't get
the Firebird ADO.Net driver to show up in the connection dialog for
the "ADO.Net Entity Model" template or even to add connections in the
VS2015 Server Explorer. I reinstalled the Firebird DDEX(3.0.2), and
even ran the .reg files manually, and the Firebird ADO.Net(5.8.0.0)
driver but no success. I even checked machine.config and all the
entries are there.  In the project, the Firebird drivers are added via
NuGet.

Also,  this  is on the latest version of Windows 10 and VS2015 is up to
date.

Is there anything else that I need to look at?  If more information is
needed, let me know.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Rail