Hi,

At April 22, 2017, 4:47 AM, Jiří Činčura wrote:

> My *guess* is that it's the computed columns and the length is not
> discovered properly.

I was starting to suspect that, since the other tables that I was able
to generate the code for didn't have computed fields. Are there any
hints that I can use?

I can try to look at the code to see if I can fix the problem. And,
since I never did look inside the ADO.Net driver code. Can you guide
me to what would be the area of code that I would need to look at?

I'm willing to try to fix the problem, since this is not the only
table in that database that has computed fields.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Rail