Hello,

I use firebird 2.1 cs and the 32 Bit newest ODBC Driver on Windows 7 x64. If
I link my tables in ms access to my local database, it takes 4 seconds to
open a query. Now If I link the tables to our Server (same fb version
running), it takes one minute to open the same query. On Windows XP with the
same configuration It takes only 5 seconds.

What can I do? Perhaps it is possible to change some options on my odbc
driver? What is safe thread? Some identifiers options?

Thank you very much for hints and tips.

Best regards.

Olaf