Hello,
In the past, I could login and use the firebird tracker w/o problem.
Today I wanted to login again, and the system told me, that I may not login
(no permission). Thought I used the wrong pwd, tried others, w/o success.
Clicked on "forgot pwd", entered email, and then the system showed an
exception message. Did not receive any email, tried again, now the system
tells me, user does not exist. Checked the buglist of the ODBC project where
I reported bugs recently: my clear name isn't shown any more, instead just my
login name.
Is there someone who can have a look on this please?
Thanks.
--
Joja