Fixed.

On 12.11.2013 19:18, Steve Boyd wrote:
Done!

On 11/11/13 3:27 PM, Alexander Potapchenko wrote:
When trying to retrieve data into Excel from a Firebird 2.5 database using the Firebird ODBC driver V2.0.2.153 I get an error after I click OK on the Import Data dialogue. The error is:

Dynamic SQL error
SQL error code = -104
Unknown token Line 1 column 27 '.'

Since this clearly had something to do with the SELECT statement I tried clicking the Properties button on the Import Data dialogue. The SELECT statement generated by Excel is as follows:

Select * from "Operations"."Accounts"

where Operations in the ODBC data source name.

The Firebird ODBC driver apparently doesn't like this very much since removing "Operations". from the query gets everything working. While this bit of manual command editing doesn't bother me overly much it would be a big issue to end users who are trying to pull their data into a spreadsheet.

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.

Alexander Potapchenko
Team leader
LASP Technologies, http://www.lasptech.ru