Thnx Attila and Tom for your replies. In my test app I allready have a line
System.security.allowDomain( "floorplanner.nl" ). But it seems that is has
to be the other way around... all furniture swf's should have the line
System.security.allowDomain( "floorplanner.com" ). Am I understanding you
correct Tom?

Bye!
Gert-Jan