From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of asai
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 8:31 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] AS3 Tween Class seems to have defects

Has anybody noticed that with CS3, the Tween class seems to hang up if
there's several simultaneous Tweens happening at the same time?  I've
been developing a small picture viewer, which when I try to Tween in ten
100x100 squares, the thing just stops in mid Tween.  I've seen this with
other apps I've been developing, I've had to cut back on the Tweens in
order to get them to finish,  but the weird thing is, is AS2, there was
never any problem like that.