Hello list,

Can you explain to me , i tried to use flexbackup  and more efficiently i would like tor estore an old backup.
For example, when I backup 3 or 4 differents "set" in different time.
And I would like then restore number 2 , because to default  it restore the last one.
So i tried
flexbackup -extract -flist <f>
flexbackup -extract -onefile <f>

May be I lost something, so give me an idea.
thanks a lot..

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.bt.com/consulting