Hello,

I am testing flexbackup. I've set type "star" and run the following command:

flexbackup -set server

Then, added a file, and run
flexbackup -set server -incremental

the new file appears in the incremental backup

Then, I removed the file.

When I extract the files from each backup file, I end up with the file that was deleted. How can I get to delete those files that have been deleted in between incremental backups?

Thank you
Pablo Godel