Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I tried these comments, here is the output:

atenre...@intranet:~$ sudo afio -t /dev/nst0
afio: "/dev/nst0" [offset 0]: Cannot allocate memory
afio: "/dev/nst0": Input does not start with valid archive header.
afio: "/dev/nst0": Use the -k option to start reading in the middle of an
archive.
afio: "/dev/nst0" [offset 6]: Fatal error:
afio: "/dev/nst0": Unrecognizable archive
atenre...@intranet:~$

atenre...@intranet:~$ sudo afio -i /dev/nst0
afio: "/dev/nst0": No input
atenre...@intranet:~$

I did not create the tape, as so, I cannot be 100% sure if the tape was
correctly created.

I'm willing to pay someone to help me to fix this problem.

Thanks!

AT