On Tuesday 11 July 2006 18:01, Matt Chotin wrote:
> It will be a few more weeks, developers have been on vacation after the
> launch and we're still getting it all together.

That's cool, they deserve a nice break !

--
Tom Chiverton

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at St
James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.  A list of members is available
for inspection at the registered office. Any reference to a partner in relation
to Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law
Society.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may be
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you must not
read it and must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform
any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or
contents.  If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify
Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 8008.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM